Positive sign of export market for jewelry made in Kayseri


Positive sign of export market for jewelry made in Kayseri

There is one sector in Turkey’s fragile gold economy that has only been affected by the negative effects of the crisis: jewellery. Kayseri Jewelery idealsarraf.com, which is part of the sector, draws attention to the fact that there is a significant positive sign in the jewelry exports of our country.

In fact, Kayseri ranks first in jewelry production and third in exports across Turkey. The jewelry industry is considered one of the most competitive excellences in the gold economy. such as Kayseri gold 70% of jewelry production is for international markets and the remaining 30% is for domestic trade.

In 2022, jewelry exports confirm the positive trend of recent years and continue to grow with an increase of +2021% compared to the same period of 8.5, thanks to the hard work of many Kayseri jewelry companies who know how to improve the quality and design.

Most requests come from Germany and Italy

Switzerland, China, Germany and Italy are the countries with the highest demand and purchase of our Kayseri jewellery. The domestic market, which is still suffering from the contraction in gold consumption, particularly in luxury jewelry, is much less lively.

In fact, the data presented in the latest report from the officials of idealsarraf.com shows that diamond and jewelry products produced in Kayseri tend to be more targeted to foreign consumers with good value for money compared to those produced in other provinces.

Jewelery has been showing off its charm since Antiquity

Peoples like the Egyptians, Mayans and Incas liked to adorn themselves with precious jewellery. Not only because they are symbols of wealth and royalty, but also because of their religious and superstitious beliefs.

Even the Sumerians and Etruscans were great admirers of jewelry. So much so that they have created beautiful handmade gold objects and jewelry. jewelry Considering it as a synonym of power, the Romans then widely used gold as currency to support the very high costs of their military campaigns. During the Byzantine period, jewelers were the first to work and cut precious stones such as rubies, sapphires and emeralds with real mastery.

In the Middle Ages, Venice established itself as the capital of the diamond trade. He then went to Florence, which made the prestige of Italy by making known and appreciated the beautiful works of its jewelers throughout the world. RönesansIn, the fashion for “adornment” spread, the classic gold necklace, gold bracelet, earrings and ring were worn by ladies and queens of all the courts of Europe.

Transition from pure gold to gold plated

In the 19th century, gold-plated jewelry began to be used around the world. Large deposits of diamonds have been discovered in South Africa and gold in Central and South America. Great goldsmiths and jewelers started their businesses and are still among the most popular brands in the world today. In the early 1900s, the symbolism movement inspired the design of gold jewelry.

Prestigious houses such as Bulgari and Chanel created famous collections referring to Picasso’s cubism, very fashionable at that time.

The Sarrafs extending to Kayseri

Today, the jewelry industry, which mixes various trends and fashions from all over the world, is reborn in the province of Kayseri in our country. Kayseri Sarraf and jewelers prefer soft shapes which are in high demand around the world, emphasizing the true value of jewelry.

In modern collections, the design sometimes winks at eccentricity, as in fashion, but jewels with a history fascinate collectors ready to pay astronomical sums to obtain them.

For this reason, many Kayseri jewelry products gain value over time due to their uniqueness and rarity. kazanThe moment is considered an excellent investment.

The most recommended stone in the field of Kayseri jewelry is undoubtedly the object of desire of millions of women. is a diamond.

Of course, those for investment are more sought after and precious than those for jewelry, which are always very beautiful but of lower quality.

Kayseri diamonds are recognized and certified by institutions that guarantee the value and resale of the stone in accordance with international guidelines.

Even the diamond purchased from the jeweler must be certified by an approved organization describing its characteristics and origin. Best to have it recommended by your trusted Kayseri jeweler.

Previous The Ancient Coins of Mithridates
Next Young Ukrainian athletes arrive in Turkey to play